Overnight Protein Oats
Check out one of Coach Beth’s new favorite recipes inspired by her recent vacation to Playa del Carmen Mexico!
- 50g Kodiak Cake Protein Oats
- ¾ cup (180ml) Coconut Milk (Unsweetened Original)
- 100g Fage Greek Yogurt, Whole Milk (5% Milkfat)
- ¼ oz Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 oz Berries
- Cinnamon & Zero Cal Sweetener to taste
- Additional optional toppings: maple syrup or honey, granola, shaved coconut, chia seeds, nut butter.
In a mason jar or similar container, add protein oats, coconut milk, greek yogurt, cinnamon and sweetener. Stir until combined and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight. In the morning, top with berries and pumpkin seeds, and other additional optional toppings!
Other available options or substitutions:
- Regular rolled oats instead of protein oats
- Regular yogurt instead of greek yogurt
- Adding a banana and/or nut butter to mix in the oats
- Whole/Low Fat/Skim/Almond/Oat/etc milk instead of coconut milk
Nutritional Facts: (these numbers include all ingredients listed except the additional optional toppings)
387 calories | 22g Protein | 39g Carbs | 17g Fat | 8g Fiber | 7g Sugar
*The above nutrition will vary as this recipe is modified.