When it comes to meal prep, it can be stressful and time consuming! Who agrees?! If there’s one thing that has become a must-use for meal prepping, it’s an Instant Pot. It has not only saved us tons of time, but tons of money! It only takes roughly 15-20 minutes to make something like rice and costs less than a quarter of the price of the minute rice packs.
There’s so many things you can use the Instant Pot for. Here’s a list of easy prep items you can use your Instant Pot for!
- Jasmine Rice (see recipe below)
- Hard boiled eggs – great option for on-the-go food and and easy way to get in protein and fats
- Potatoes – no more baking for 45-60 minutes!
- Chicken – frozen or not, the quickest way to get chicken cooked!
- Soups, chili, pot roasts, and so much more!
4 Ingredient Instant Pot Jasmine RIce
- 3 cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Place all ingredients in Instant Pot and stir. Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes, then let stand for 10 minutes and serve.
Use this link to snag an Instant Pot of your own!